But I have finished my Butterick dress that I was previously working on, however there are few minor adjustments I'd like to make to it before taking photos for you all.
I've also started working through all the fabric I picked up at Walthamstow Market, starting with this.
This is made using Simplicity 5645, which is the same pattern used for my blue leopard print shirt. I made sure to lengthen the tie this time so I could make a big bow. I've been wanting to incorporate more yellow into my wardrobe, and so far this has had quite a few appearances in my work wardrobe. This also ties in nicely with my Spring/Summer Palette Challenge
I'm also just about to start the muslin for my next little project, which is this beauty,
Wish me luck!